NBA '07 - 064 (2006)
Delivering the most engaging NBA experience with fast, fluid gameplay, NBA '07 for the PSP system expands upon the franchise by offering the most feature-rich, handheld NBA action available. Officially licensed by the NBA, and introducing all-new gameplay modes, mini-games, and presentation, NBA '07 is ready to deliver the thrill of and excitement of NBA action on the go.
An all-new Conquest Mode allows players to take a team and challenge NBA squads across the country, while a new Pick Up Mode give gamers a chance to choose from 10 different NBA players for a playground-style match-up. In addition to the instant replay function, a new Highlight Reel option provides players the opportunity to view a select reel of highlight shots, passes, steals, and dunks at the end of each game. Players will also have more choices of quick pick-up-and-play mini-games, including an all-new rhythm-based dunk contest as well as carnival-style games including skee-ball, pinball, and pop-a-shot. Additionally, the game brings back popular mini-games such as Dodgeball and HORSE, as well as a comprehensive ladder challenge and virtual trading cards.
- Conquest Mode ... Players will engage in a game of territory acquisition and management, balancing strategy, basketball knowledge, and gameplay skills. Take control of a team and play for regional supremacy, defending territories from challengers and adding new players in a quest for NBA domination.
- Pick Up mode ... Players will alternate choose from 10 randomly selected NBA players and match up with the CPU or another player in an outdoor full-court game.
- All-New Dunk Contest ... Players can take the NBA's highest flyers and participate in rhythm-based mini-games to show off a number of rim-rocking dunks.
- New Carnival-Style Mini-Games ... Participate in a variety of carnival-like mini-games including Pop-a-Shot, Pinball, and skee-ball. Players will earn credits to purchase unlockable content including front-end images, throwback jerseys, and video content.
- Enhanced Play-by-Play and All-New Commentary ... Get play-by-play from Ian Eagle and hear the most comprehensive color commentary from top NBA broadcast talent.
- New Highlight Reel ... In addition to instant reply, players will have the opportunity to re-live each stellar play and pivotal moment from a completed game.
- Realistic Animations ... Running at 60 FPS, NBA '07 incorporates tandem animation technologies to produce ultra realistic player interactions. Additionally, motion capture data delivers smooth gameplay and lifelike player movements.
- NBA License ... NBA '07 offers gamers 41 authentic NBA teams including throwback versions.
- Mini-Games ... Players will have access once again to numerous mini-games, including schoolyard classics such as HORSE and Dodgeball. Additionally, games such as Own the Court, PlayStation Skills Challenge, and 3-Point Contest are all available to test the skills of each player and provide opportunities to hone various skills.
- Ladder Challenge ... Compete in a challenging mini-game or exhibition mode series and earn trading card rewards for working to the top of the ladder.
- Full Season Mode ... Includes simulation, trades, free agent lists, injuries, and challenging basketball.
- Wireless Multiplayer Gameplay ... Compete head-to-head against local friends or with basketball fans from around the country via wireless multiplayer connectivity.
- Ad Hoc Mode ... Four or more PSP systems can communicate directly via Wi-Fi connectivity for regional/local multiplayer gameplay.
- Infrastructure Mode ... Gamers can link to a network via a wireless local area network (WLAN) access point or "hot spot" for multiplayer gameplay nationwide.
|Nr de Discos
|Clasificación por Edades