SBK-07: Superbike World Championship - 096 (2007)
SBK-07 is the official Superbike World Championship videogame so it will allow you to enter the fantastic SBK championship. The game is fully licensed and simulates every aspect of this world, from the physics (that give to you the sensation to really ride a racing motorbike) to the behaviour of the opponents and offers all the official races, sessions, teams and riders of the real series.
Everybody has the possibility to improve the performances of his bike, managing and tuning a lot of aspects like top speed, gear ratios, suspension stiffness and choosing the better set of tires for the single race.
Superbike 2007 aims to capture the attention of core gamers through a set of advanced riding-related features but also appeal to the casual gamer by offering newbies the opportunity to understand the complexities of bike riding by introducing complexity in layers. Superbike 2007 provides a diverse challenge depending on your skills and attitude towards riding.
- All the official Superbikes
- 22 bikes and 22 racers simultaneously on track (14 on PSP version)
- 11 official Superbike Championship tracks (10 on PSP version)
- 4 game modes: Quick Race, Race weekend, Championship and Challenge
- 4 variable weather conditions
- Accurate physics model built on real data and validated with Superbike support
- Realistic riders behaviours
- Quick and intuitive settings
- A unique rewarding system including: racers, tracks, bonus video, historical features.
- ... And all the beautiful Pit Girls of Superbike World Championship
|Nr de Discos
|Clasificación por Edades