Thrillville - 106 (2006)
LucasArts Frontier Development
Visit Thrillville and step into a non-stop party in a theme park that you create. Customize your park, interact with guests like never before, and build and hop into your own roller coasters and other rides. For the first time ever, race on go-kart tracks you constructed, play mini-golf on courses you designed, and more. Join friends for dozens of four-player party games, from bumper cars to arcade shoot-'em-ups. You can also tour the park on foot chatting and joking with all the guests to help them out and make sure they're enjoying themselves.
Thrillville fuses elements of simulation, party games and social interaction like nothing before it. Its charming story centres around you coming to the aid of your eccentric Uncle Mortimer and his 'Thrillville' chain of theme-parks. Only by keeping your guests happy and completing missions geared toward keeping your park afloat can you stave off the threat posed by the nefarious Globo-Joy corporation.
Build, play, manage, ride, customize and socialize your way through the five theme parks you've created - Thrillville is a fusion of individually strong gameplay elements into a new experience that's even greater than the sum of its parts ... it allows you to play with your friends in the theme-park of your dreams.
- Created for console and handheld, Thrillville delivers a fresh, fun gaming experience set in a theme park, with the focus on what you do in your park, not just how you build it.
- Singleplayer ...customize, socialize and vaporize to your heart's content as you progress through the story, playing Thrillville how you want whilst keeping an eye on the happiness of your guests!
- Multi-player ... up to 4 people can play any of Thrillville's party games in co-operative or head-to-head modes ... using split-screen on PS2 and Xbox (requires a Multitap on PS2), or wirelessly on PSP.
- Tourney ... create your own multi-game multi-player tournaments from any of Thrillville's multi-player party games.
- Thrillville has an unprecedented range of high-quality, fun gameplay ... in the overarching game you can build and customize your parks, interact and socialize with each park guest, get involved in the upkeep through your staff, and manage the business side of your theme park. In addition, each race track you build, mini-golf course you lay out and each midway-style game you place in the park can be played as a single or multiplayer game from within the main game, or accessed directly via Party Play mode or in Tourney mode!
- Each of Thrillville's 30 varied midway-style party games - including car racing, bumper cars, saucer soccer, shooting gallery, mini-golf, rhythm challenges, shoot-'em-ups, puzzlers and more is a well-balanced, fun gaming experience in its own right.
- There are 105 varied and increasingly tricky missions that help you get into the different aspects of the game. The mission system is the framework for the singleplayer game. It allows you to progress through the game in a non-linear fashion and focus your gaming experience on aspects of the gameplay you like, as well as driving the story progression as you help Uncle Mortimer and save the day by fending off the threat of the nefarious 'Globo-Joy' corporation.
- Thrillville boasts the simplest, most intuitive way of placing and building the 75-plus ride types ever, from wooden, corkscrew and inverted coasters to merry-go-rounds, trains and all your favourite carnival rides.
- Customize your character and interact with any of your park guests. There is a huge variety of things to say to and do with your guests, including challenging them to games, or flirting with them! They remember you between conversations so you can build up friendships with whichever guests you choose.
- Customize your park or let the game help as you play games, chat with guests and follow the story. Decide the layout, colour and admission prices of all your park's attractions.
- "ride-Cam" lets you experience first hand the thrills of every roller coaster and carnival ride.
- Explore 15 different themed areas, such as Superville, Lunarville, Pirateville, Horrorville, Ninjaville, Prime-e-ville (ouch!) and Medi-e-ville (double ouch!!), spread across five Thrillville theme parks.
- The immersive audio environment integrates the exciting sounds of a theme park, the guest's comments and Thrillville's own P.A.R.K. Radio, which entertains the guests with top quality music and interviews with Mortimer himself.
- PSP version has unique missions not found in the console versions, features ad-hoc Wi-Fi play, and lets you swap your unique racetrack, golf course and coaster designs with other PSP owners.
|Nr de Discos
|Clasificación por Edades