Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - 128 (2005)
(Grand Theft Auto series)
Rockstar Games Rockstar Leeds
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for the PSP Handheld System is an all new epic adventure set in now classic Liberty City. Taking place three years prior to the events of Grand Theft Auto 3, you'll play as scorned wise guy Toni Cipriani who has just returned to Liberty City after having been forced into exile for killing a made man as a favor to mob boss Salvatore Leone. With the dust settled; the Leone's welcome Toni back and put him back to work as one of their toughest mob soldiers. Taking the best of the Grand Theft Auto universe, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories packs all the blazing action, jacking and epic urban adventure in the palm of your hand.
- An astounding technical achievement, Liberty City Stories pushes the PSP to its absolute limit, resetting the publics understanding and expectations of what is possible on a hand held gaming system.
- An all new story, all new features, all new missions, all new characters, all new voices, all new music—an entirely NEW game that follows Toni Cipriani's return to Liberty City, his involvement with the Leone's, and their bitter turf war against the rival gangs, the police force and the Mayors office.
- THE FIRST EVER 3D MULTIPLAYER WIFI MODES IN A GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME! 7 modes for up to 6 players! Run and gun through the open city environments of all 3 islands of Liberty City!
- See Liberty City like never before. Experience a whole new adventure in the three classic boroughs: Portland, Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale. Dripping with nostalgia, each neighborhood has been meticulously created for the PSP with all new businesses, pedestrians and adventures.
- Liberty City has been rebuilt from the ground up specifically for the PSP with a brand new game engine built by Rockstar Leeds and Rockstar North, optimizing the texture density, resolution and particle effects. There are amazing reflections on cars, fantastic in-game physics, and impressive draw distances.
- Freedom to play the game your way—play through the varied missions, or interact freely with the sprawling city.
- Full-scale audio production, from an all-new licensed soundtrack played on changeable radio in-game radio stations, to all-new pedestrian speech, and all-new player speech.
- Drive the best vehicles from the Grand Theft Auto universe. Motorcycles, Choppers, Scooters, Boats, Muscle cars, Train and Ferry systems are all featured in Liberty City for the first time ever.
- Liberty City is filled with classic Grand Theft Auto gameplay elements like Hidden Packages, Insane Stunt Jumps, Rampages, Ammu-Nations and Pay 'N' Spray.
- Many safehouses positioned around Liberty City ensuring gamers' ability to quickly save their game on the go.
- Sprawling urban environment includes changing weather, chattering pedestrians and interactive ambient traffic.
- Lookin' Sharp! For the first time different outfits have been made available to the player in Liberty City.
- Full host of Grand Theft Auto weaponry including the best weapons from the Grand Theft Auto universe including machine guns, shotguns, pistols and multiple weapon sets never seen in Liberty City.
- Refined weapon targeting system with an optimized control scheme for the PSP
- The AI of Liberty City Stories is as sophisticated as previous Grand Theft Autos. You'll see all the gang rivalries, police and emergency services, chattering pedestrians going about their daily business as they bring life to the gritty streets of Liberty City.
|Nr de Discos
||LAN, System Link, Wi-Fi
|Clasificación por Edades